Monday 24 October 2011

Katy Perry Costumes are Best Choices for Halloween 2011

It is interesting to know that Selena Gomez chose a blue wig and ice cream bikini of Katy Perry costumes for this Halloween. “I’m going to be Katy Perry for Halloween,” the tween star said. Halloween is approaching faster than a Teenage Dream, decide fast to possess the best costume on this vital occasion.

Katy Perry's Last Friday Night lyrics:

There's a stranger in my bed,  
There's a pounding in my head  
Glitter all over the room  
Pink flamingos in the pool  
I smell like a minibar  
DJ's passed out in the yard  
Barbie's on the barbeque
Is this a hickie or a bruise  
Pictures of last night Ended up online  
I'm screwed Oh well  
It's a blacked top blur  
But I'm pretty sure it ruled Damn
Last Friday night  
 Yeah we danced on tabletops  
And we took too many shots  
Think we kissed but I forgot
Last Friday night  
Yeah we maxed our credit cards
And got kicked out of the bar  
So we hit the boulevard
Last Friday night  
We went streaking in the park  
Skinny dipping in the dark  
Then had a ménage a trios
Last Friday night  
Yeah I think we broke the law  
Always say we're gonna stop-op  
Whoa-oh-oah
This Friday night  
Do it all again  
This Friday night
Do it all again
Trying to connect the dots  
Don't know what to tell my boss
Think the city towed my car  
Chandelier is on the floor  
Wripped my favourite party dress
Warrants out for my arrest  
Think I need a ginger ale
That was such an epic fail
Pictures of last night  
Ended up online I'm screwed  
Oh well It's a blacked out blur  
But I'm pretty sure it ruled Damn


No comments:

Post a Comment